The cybercrime industry today is worth $2tn as traditional crime including fraud, false accounting, bribery, money laundering, and theft of intellectual property has been further facilitated by the unabating adoption of technology.
Cyber-facilitated financial crime – including invoice fraud, false and creative accounting, bribery and Corruption, Misstated Revenue, Money Laundering and Theft of Information Assets – has largely contributed to the disrepute of significant companies and collapse of global economies.
Our Partners have expert knowledge of global information security and financial compliance regulations including ISO/IEC 27001, PCI DSS, NIST, GDPR, DPA 2018, AML,TF, FCA/PRA Rules, Dodd-Frank, SOX, FCPA, POCA, and the Bribery Act (UK).
We’re well-versed in cybercrime mitigation, prevention, detection and investigation methods and are able to assist you with the following consultancy engagements:
- Investigate internal and external cyber-facilitated breaches
- Prepare informed and credible reports for presentation in court
- Draft tailored policies and procedure manuals
- Audit and provide a confidential report on your firms’ vulnerability to cyber-facilitated financial crime
- Present credible witness evidence in court
- Provide reliable and timely analysis and advice of new cyber and financial regulations
- Support your company to perform risk assessments and due diligence on third party vendors and potential new M & A companies.
- Spearhead your company’s cyber security projects, providing assistance to manage and deliver these projects to costs and to time
Give us a call today on +44 (0)208 854 2611 or +44 (0) 7782 385 064 to book a Consultant.