Forward thinking Regulators are adopting a risk-based approach to drive the global financial compliance and information privacy agendas, and to mitigate the risk of another global economic crisis and information privacy breaches against the person.
Operational risks include the risk of employee misconduct, third-party risk, regulatory risk, reputational risk, cyber-crime risk and the overarching risk of a failure in internal processes that could result in major financial losses to a corporation.
The need to identify, evaluate, and proactively manage operational risks so as to mitigate the risk of legal action or regulatory enforcement action against a corporation, is vital.
Our Partners are able to offer quality virtual and onsite training and guidance to your board and senior managers to ensure quality enterprise risk management is implemented to meet global and local regulatory requirements.
We have an up to date and in-depth understanding of the EU, UK and US financial services and information privacy regulatory environments including the EU GDPR, FCA and PRA rulebooks, COBS, SYSC; in addition to SOX, Basel II and III, AML, CDD, KYC, the UK Bribery Act 2010, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (1977), FATCA, Dodd-Frank; and additional global financial regulations, coupled with a track record of delivering ethics-driven compliance plans and policies.
Our experienced Partners can:
- Evaluate the process for your firm’s governance, controls, and compliance with regulatory requirements; and the accuracy of reports made to relevant regulators.
- Work with you to identify and evaluate your company’s risks, and delegate ownership of corporate risks to relevant managers.
- Audit your business and provide constructive board feedback on whether the business is operating fairly, ethically, and in a compliant manner.
- Draft tailored and relevant compliance policies and procedure manuals for the board, senior management and employees.
- Draft your company’s overarching enterprise compliance framework, in addition to department-specific annual compliance plans.
- Advise your board and management on their compliance responsibilities, and provide feedback on compliance risks for remedial action.
- Provide employee awareness training on specific compliance and relevant regulatory controls that affect your firm and operations.
Give us a call today on +44 (0)208 854 2611 or +44 (0) 7505 824 176 to discuss your Compliance or Operational Risk Management requirements.